• Black rouge - For producing a rich, dark luster on white gold, platinum, or silver.
• Green rouge - Imparts a high luster on hard metals such as chrome, stainless steel or platinum.
• Plastic compound - For polishing hard plastics (not to be used on soft or low melting plastics such as polyethylene).
• Red rouge - For producing the final high color and luster on gold, silver and other soft metals.
• Water soluble red rouge - Special formulation makes easy clean up.
• Tripoli - A fine cutting abrasive for use on all metals where rouge will be used for final finish. Leaves metals scratch-free, but dull in appearance.
• White rouge - A quick polishing compound for hard metals such as stainless steel, chrome or platinum.
• Yellow rouge - For hard metals such as platinum, chrome and stainless steel. Leaves little residue on work.
• Emery - Used on iron, steel and hard metals for coarse buffing and removing scratches, rust, corrosion, burs, etc. Not for gold, silver or plated articles.
• Wonder bar - The final touch for finishing metals and plastics. Removes scratches and leaves a high finish. Clean and greaseless with no discoloration.